In Seconds a 100% clean and dry toilet seat
«We call this hygiene»
About the S3500
Hygiene and cleanliness are sensitive areas of a person’s intimate sphere. The use of public and semi-public toilets is often a source of discomfort. The S3500 eliminates this discomfort by demonstrating that the toilet seat is 100% clean and dry before every use.
Hygolet Hygienic Seat
The S3500 hygienic toilet seat makes sure that everyone has a clean toilet seat to sit on without worrying about the traces left behind by previous restroom users. These traces can include skin cells, germs, blood, and human waste.
- The system provides visual proof to each restroom user that they have a clean toilet seat to sit on.
- Increase the image and customer service level of restrooms, pleasing customers and employees and reflecting positively on the company’s image.
- Equipped with the adjustable Hygolet mounting bracket, the S3500 can be easily mounted on almost any toilet bowl.
- Easy maintenance through quickly exchanged disposables and an easy-to-clean design.
- Reduces cleaning time and even plumbing costs by protecting pipes from being clogged with paper used to cover the toilet seat.
- Hygoplast, the film used to cover the toilet seat ring, is made of a strong polyethylene. It’s production and disposal is far less harmful to the environment than that of paper.
«Offer every user of your toilet a clean and hygienic seating.»
Hygolet, elevating toilet hygiene since 1978
Discover the S3500 Components and Features
Explore the S3500 hygienic toilet seat with this interactive presentation. Use the arrows to navigate through the parts or explore by panning with the mouse and using your mouse wheel to zoom in and out.